What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They help the website remember your preferences and provide a better user experience.
Types of Cookies:
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies, which are necessary for the website to function properly.
- Performance cookies, which help us analyze website usage and improve our products and services.
- Functionality cookies, which remember your preferences and enable enhanced website functionality.
- Targeting and advertising cookies, which allow us to display personalized ads and track ad performance
These are the Cookies that Glorinda company uses on its website:
Technical cookies, also known as “responsive status” cookies, are used to maintain the operation of the website. These cookies are session cookies and are strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website. They allow you to browse the website and use its essential functions. These cookies do not store any personal information or collect any information about your browsing habits that may be used for marketing purposes or to remember which pages you have visited.
This website uses third-party cookies to enhance the functionality and user experience of the site. These cookies may include social network cookies, which are used to enable the Like or Share buttons for social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+. By using these social registration services, you are authorizing the social networks to store cookies, which are often persistent. These cookies remember your sign-in to the service, significantly speeding up access during subsequent visits. These cookies can be deleted and can also void the access permissions of the services provided by this website from the privacy settings of the particular social network.
Social Network Cookies:
- The LinkedIn cookie is known as “UTMZ,” and is used by the social network to know where the user comes from.
- The Twitter cookie is known as “UTMZ,” and is used by the social network to know where the user comes from.
- The Google+ cookie is known as “UTMZ,” and is used by the social network to know where the user comes from.
- The YouTube cookie is known as “UTMZ,” and is used by the social network to know where the user comes from.
- By using this website, you consent to the possible handling of information about you by said social networks and third parties referenced in this title.
You can manage cookie preferences and disable or delete cookies in your browser settings. However, disabling cookies may affect website functionality and user experience.